So here’s the thing: I got some new recording equipment and tried it out to record this podcast. It’s always a bad idea to not do a test run first, and so unfortunately we have the result: the sound quality is pretty iffy. I apologize for that, and promise it will be perfect for the next episode!
Also, you may hear some panting and whining in the background occasionally. That’s not guests Patch Perryman or Richard Hamje, that’s my dog Walter. Sorry for that! He just really wanted to be on Riveting!
Some useful links mentioned in the episode:
- Rose City Riveters Merchandise
- The Fanladen is located at 1633 SW Alder St, two blocks from Providence Park. It is open two hours before each match and then an hour after. Say hi to Patch! He’s the guy with the big red beard.
- There’s still time to get on the bus to Seattle for Space Needle Away!
Latest posts by Patrick (see all)
- Episode 16: An Outside Perspective - July 12, 2017
- Live Commentary on Dash v Thorns Now Available! - July 11, 2017
- An Audio Diary of Seattle Reign vs Portland Thorns - July 6, 2017